Honored Contributor

@sandy53 Congratulations....so much fun to shop when lifestyle has rewarded us with a new body type!  Enjoy your well deserved new wardrobe👍🏼

@sandy53 wrote:

I have lost some weight this year (yay!) and although I have altered some of my clothes, I have also purchased more than usual. 

Honored Contributor

@Enufstuff Great film!!

And there was no one left to speak out for me....
Respected Contributor

@sandy53 wrote:

I have lost some weight this year (yay!) and although I have altered some of my clothes, I have also purchased more than usual.  I bought several great pairs of jeans at a local consignment store at fantastic prices.  I just have to try on pants before I buy them to make sure they fit. 

I have also bought more clothes than usual from QVC.  Shopping in my small city is very limited (no Macys in my entire state, Costco is 90 miles away...) and QVC has been a good way to shop.  Yes, I have sent things back.  Yes, that's expensive, but I have ended up with items I love and they fit. 

@sandy53 So have I, and many of the jeans I have got too big for me, so I've replaced them with smaller sizes, and I purchased them either on clearance or with rewards cash. I've also donated quite a bit of clothing that is either too big, or no longer my style, and I've been replacing it with clothes that fit or is my current style. The last clothing item I got at QVC was a Logo cardigan that was on clearance for under $20. 

Honored Contributor

I've purchased a lot of clothing this year, too much to be honest, but only one piece from QVC.

I've always preferred shopping in person so I'm enjoying going out to various stores in my area to shop. I didn't shop much in person the last 2 years due to COVID. I'm finding great deals in local consignment and outlet stores. I've also bought from my local department stores this year. I splurged and paid full price on a few items that I really wanted, but the rest were on sale.