Trusted Contributor

Re: Buyer Beware on Exchanges!

Try again.  They can do it, & have for me.

Honored Contributor

I think it is important to now your inseam. That way no matter what length is offered you know what you are getting, I am short and need a 27 inch inseam. Some petites are too long for me.

Honored Contributor

It should be know your inseam. I  am sorry for the typo.

Regular Contributor

@Kachina624 so giive us an example where petite and regular and or tall are the same item #!  I have never experienced that.  All items I see with different inseams are different item #s...

Esteemed Contributor

I’ve also found this to be the case when exchanging a TSV. In fact, if I remember correctly, it actually may have also happened with a bracelet - because the different lengths had different item numbers after the TSV date.

Although I agree with those who comment that there are two different item numbers, it is not advertised this way for TSV’s. In fact, if a person calls in the order, they may be completely unaware that you choose petite/regular/tall prior to going into the item.
Honored Contributor

The problem is that when the item is shown on air, all lengths appear under one item number. In reality, when you try to order that same item on-line, different lengths are a different item number.   That's where the confusion is coming in.

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@AmericanBulldogMom   Yes, we all know what you just reiterated again, but most items come in medium and petite and have one item number.  I place 20-25 orders a month and many are pants so I'm well experienced, thank you.

Please use your ordering experience you are so obviously proud of and provide us with  items where talls, regs and petites are the same # in which you are so knowledgeable about. OR....I can reiterate it for you again, if you need me to. 🙄

Respected Contributor

@Magny wrote:

Try again.  They can do it, & have for me.

I would post on the customer care forum and ask if they can help you with this?  I know you already called CS but I have had the worst experiences calling (mostly) and live chat is a big dud also.  I ended up posting on customer care forum and the knowledgable CS people fixed several of my problems and even apologized that the other CS people didn't do my refund and so on.  

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Cindy10357

Never bother with the online chat. 

Honored Contributor

A94108    @Leelee1123     You're right though, they're putting most of the lengths under separate item numbers.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment