Frequent Contributor

Buy more save more not always honored

Ladies watch your Buy more Save more pricing

todai I ordered item A398859 with buy more save more of $3.00. When completed check out it wasn't honored.  Live chat didn't want to honor. Stated it was an error in listing. I said you have to honor it. Anyway back and forth we went until I said I have a screen shot and I would contact the Attorney General she reluctantly agreed Ed to honor the buy more save more.  31805741-2BD2-4604-8941-D85625F3B2EF.jpeg

Respected Contributor

Re: Buy more save more not always honored

Previously recorded,...may contain expired pricing, claims & options SO you are wrong & should be grateful Q gave you the discount.

Frequent Contributor

It was this morning in the listing not an on air video I watched. But thanks for feed back 

Respected Contributor

It's right there in the screen shot...read it.

Esteemed Contributor

This is why I don't care for all these repeat of previously taped shows. You have to look closely  if it was prerecorded and that prices my change. I think they do this so many won't notice and call in  on automated ordering & order the item at full price.

Contributor

[ Edited ]

This item is still showing buy more save $3.  If that's wrong, or the deal has expired,  QVC needs to fix it.  In the meantime, they have to honor it!

Frequent Contributor

thinkingcamille  this isn't a VIDEO, it's the listing this morning.

Not sure why this is so confusing.  I stated this is the listing not a presentation.  I am aware previous presentation videos may show different pricing. Heart

Honored Contributor

@stateofmichigan   Nobody knows what you mean by saying, "it was a listing".  So what is a listing?  Are you saying it was a live presentation?  It's your terminology that's confusing people. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

If you put the item number right now, it's still showing the "Buy more and save", so the OP is quite correct in asking for the refund.

If the CS rep isn't seeing the same information, that's puzzling.  They should see the same thing the customer is.  Either way, it's no different from a B&M store - they need to honor the pricing information displayed.

@stateofmichigan - I see from a second thread you started on this, that a mod was looking into it for you.  Has it been resolved?

Esteemed Contributor

It is clearly stated on QVC.com- a buy more save more offer is there.  The Q is wrong.