Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

Vintage-

image 1image 0

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono   I especially love the "fishy" one.  Not big on florals.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

The amount I allow myself for fun spending, was exceeded this month, so I'm laying low for awhile 😅

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Buy Any Fashions Today?

[ Edited ]

I was busy today, watched my NCAA basketball team on TV (won!) and did not watch much QVC. Something will have to scream my name in order for me to buy clothes at this time of year- between seasons. Everything Spring is full price. I am sure I have plenty to get through the always short spring season here. Summer is strictly casual for me.

Busy tomorrow as well, so will also likely not watch much QVC fashion then.

For 2020 I have decided to feed my savings account instead of my credit card bill. Much more satisfying.

Honored Contributor

I purchased a really comfortable pair of sandals today locally at walmart.  They are  Earth Spirit.  Like walking on a cloud.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Ordered the Joan Rivers maxi shown on AM style 

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  - the scarves are beautiful and looking forward to seeing your fashion ensemble on the other thread. 

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Wow!

Esteemed Contributor

I wanted to buy something from the Q ... but dang, could not find a top (which is what I was looking for) that spoke to me. Now, I did buy quite a few things from Talbots today. I have a couple of upcoming trips in late March/early April and I needed (yes needed) some new pants. And then while I was at it, bought a few new things for running/working out.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop 

No, I didn’t buy anything today. I did send a couple things back to exchange for smaller sizes. 

I hope your finds today work out for you. That is a pretty top!