Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday    You wanted to know about the Kim Gravel blouse, which came today.  I'm not sure which fabric you don't like but this does have a crepey feel to it.  It's not a smooth woven fabric.

I love the print, the colors but the fit is off.  Fits funny through the bust with excess fabric under the arm.  The 3/4 sleeve cuff is about 4" too big; made for a woman with a really big arm.

I'm returning it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

last night I decided to check on the availability of a Sundance piece. I'd say it's a definite sign when the piece becomes available while you're hovering over the selection!

One second it was 'available 3/6' and then POOF! 'what just happened?' it was magically in stock?!!

It would have been wrong of me not to complete the purchase right?? Woman Wink

Rayna blouse.jpg

I can't wait to get it!!

@Andreatoo 

I think that blouse would look nice w/ the black wide leg pants you modeled the other day for a dressy look. Also think it would look nice w/linen pants --- slim leg or more boot cut. It's a very pretty blouse ... hope you enjoy it once you get it and try it on.

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Nonametoday    You wanted to know about the Kim Gravel blouse, which came today.  I'm not sure which fabric you don't like but this does have a crepey feel to it.  It's not a smooth woven fabric.

I love the print, the colors but the fit is off.  Fits funny through the bust with excess fabric under the arm.  The 3/4 sleeve cuff is about 4" too big; made for a woman with a really big arm.

I'm returning it.

@Kachina624   Thank you for letting me know.  It is that crepey fabric that I cannot stand.  It makes me itch and I get hives.  Thank you for sharing your review.  You saved me a small bundle of money.  

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday 

I wonder if it's treated with something that's giving you the hives? Do they have a funny smell when you get them?

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo wrote:

@Nonametoday 

I wonder if it's treated with something that's giving you the hives? Do they have a funny smell when you get them?

@Andreatoo   

Andrea, so much gives me hives recently.  I get hives from that crepey feel.   I wear cotton gowns and cotton robes to keep from getting hives.  I am just very tactcile.

Honored Contributor

@kate2357 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

last night I decided to check on the availability of a Sundance piece. I'd say it's a definite sign when the piece becomes available while you're hovering over the selection!

One second it was 'available 3/6' and then POOF! 'what just happened?' it was magically in stock?!!

Rayna blouse.jpg

I can't wait to get it!!

@Andreatoo 

I think that blouse would look nice w/ the black wide leg pants you modeled the other day for a dressy look. Also think it would look nice w/linen pants --- slim leg or more boot cut. It's a very pretty blouse ... hope you enjoy it once you get it and try it on.

@kate2357  @Andreatoo   that is such a gorgeous blouse.

Honored Contributor

I bought A385297.

Honored Contributor

Re: Buy Any Fashions Today?

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@kate2357 wrote:

@Andreatoo wrote:

Rayna blouse.jpg

I can't wait to get it!!

@Andreatoo 

@kate2357  @Andreatoo   that is such a gorgeous blouse.

@Nonametoday 

Isn't it?! I've been waiting since December for it to come back into stock. I missed the first restock in February but I finally caught it last night!

It also comes in a taupey shade but it leans a little brown for me. I really like brown but there's a reason you don't see me in it! LOL

Honored Contributor

@BunSnoop  Enjoy.  You only live once so you might as well spend your money!  lol

kindness is strength