Honored Contributor

Button Front Blouses (shirts)

A couple of months ago, I bought 2 button front blouses from Blair - on sale / no return.  I got an ivory and a navy.

It's been hot - so I haven't worn either of them ..... until today .... I just took the ivory one out of the closet.   It's a really nice blouse! 

I just went back to Blair's website and ordered two more ivory and the pink and a green knit top that I had in my cart from the other day.  I had a $10 promo. Free sipping .... four tops for $51 and change.

Gotta go .... I'll be late for my mtg!

Honored Contributor

Re: Button Front Blouses (shirts)

Blair has become one of my go to stores.  Good quality, reasonable prices.  Many of their items remind me of D&C at much better prices and s/h.

I just received their snap front robe--$20, very good quality and free s/h.

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50   Yes, a lot of the D&C's style without the price tag.  

@ALRATIBA  Enjoy your new blouses, if it is accessible for you, could you share the item #, thanks ....five blouses at that price, score!  

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

The button front shirt  # B15484.

Check for promotion codes .... 

Honored Contributor

@kaydee50 

Their clearance and final sale prices are fantastic.  The knit shirt I also bought today was marked down to $7.97!   (only mediums left  B34184)

Patterned Long-Sleeve Turtleneck

I've become a big fan of their jeans (various styles) .... and their Creased Pant B12163.  

I bought a whole bunch of them - they were marked down to $3.97.  They are similar to LG's lustra knit that had the sewn crease - just a bit more substantial fabric. (SG's  pants fabrics are a bit too thin for me.) 

Wash and wear = fantastic. And they look good enough to wear almost anywhere.  

Creased Pant

Honored Contributor

It's terrific when you find just the right thing!

Honored Contributor

@ECBG 

I get emails almost everyday from some retailer w/sales, promo discounts, free shipping, etc., etc. 

You know those ..... "we thought you may like this" emails." Smiley Wink  

I always "do them the courtesy" of looking . Smiley Wink ... and most of the time ... find something in "my" style or color .... on sale!  

-------------------------------

@ECBG wrote:

It's terrific when you find just the right thing!