Respected Contributor

Stunning!! Beautiful!!

I have no occasion to wear gowns, though.

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper wrote:

Teri Jon is a great designer.

The long fancy dresses are sold at Saks and are very popular. Many of the dresses cost more than $1000.00.

I have one lovely long gold Teri Jon dress I bought on clearance many years ago and I wore it on a cruise.  

If a dress really appeals to you and you think you will wear it, make it a special splurge!

The compare price on this butterfly gown at Marshalls is $800. I did that with two dresses, one long and one shorter. The shorter one I wore once to a wedding, it's a Kay Unger and it's beautiful. The other one is a long Xscape gown that I've never worn. Both were great deals, the Kay Unger was from TJ Maxx. They totaled around $200.

I'd have to sell both of those for $200 total to justify buying this one.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Honored Contributor

@SandySparkles -

I was thinking the same thing!Heart

It is so feminine and unique

but wished it were in color-yes pink or something and if it was I might just have to get it and wear it in the house! because

(so over them asking me to walk the red carpet all the time!Woman LOL)

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

I love it. It's gorgeous.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

One of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen.

I love the color as it is....very angelic and delicate.

I'd never wear it....ever, but would be tempted to just have it hanging in my closet to dream about wearing Cat LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@on the bay   😂😂😂...😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

If it was my size I would purchase and have it shortened.  It's beautiful

Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21 

how beautiful!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21   The dress is so special....I'll bet this is a rare find at Marshall's.   To me butterflies represent transformation...the gown is beautiful on several levels.  The design is exquisite, especially the placement of the butterflies gently in flight over the shoulders.  I also adore the soft colors of the gown...just perfect.  Are you sure there isn't a special event looming in your future?

Honored Contributor

@phoenixbrd 

I think the shoulder strap treatment is the best part! We complain a lot here about things being done repeatedly; that there's nothing really new in fashion but I would say this is a prime example of a truly unique piece!