Burgundy shoes worn on Denim & Co show

Hi Amy,

I enjoy the way you put your clothes together. So Stylish and chic. I do favor Denim & Co. Just curious? I want those Burgundy shoes you wore with the long Burgundy Denim & Co sweater. What is the brand and are they sold on QVC? Just a suggestion: no matter what brand all of you hosting is it possible to let the viewers know who you are wearing? I think that would be an added treat for those of us that may not be able to see all of QVC throughout the day. Also for instance Kirsten wore a orange jumpsuit last week and I searched on QVC but had no luck in finding this item. I am a shopper, so you could be selling batteries but I may be interested in your clothes along with the batteries.Smiley Wink

Thank you. and I enjoy watching you.Smiley Very Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Burgundy shoes worn on Denim & Co show

You may want to ask on their Facebook pages.  They likely won't see your post.  If the clothing isn't in the show, it's likely their own purchased elsewhere.  When you are watching, call QVC and ask.  They can usually tell you while it's happening.  Occasionally, someone here can hunt it down.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Burgundy shoes worn on Denim & Co show

@Enjoystyle   Hosts do not participate on these boards so you'll need to contact Amy on Facebook.   If you want to inquire about something, it's best to do it while it's still on the air. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment