Trusted Contributor

Burgundy Linea pearls available

Hope this isn't old news. Linea long pearls (J-264035) now are available in burgundy. I've ordered mine. I've been hoping for these pearls in a wine/burgundy color for a long time. They'll be beautiful with many of the Linea fall colors.
Honored Contributor

Re: Burgundy Linea pearls available

Wish the buyer had bought the matching earrings to this. BTW-- where are those triple sets anyway? I wonder if they have been reordered?

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

I see what you mean, JJM. I've been depending on my KJL pearl studs because they match most of the Linea pearls. No KJL earrings close to the Linea burgundy color though.
Trusted Contributor

I think the KJL Stately pearls set might have the right burgundy color. I found mine on ebay at a steal of a price.

Trusted Contributor

Forgot to mention, the bracelet set for Stately pearls really mixes and matched great with the Louis pearl bracelets, too.

Honored Contributor

Thank you SO much, helping. I've hankered after this color a long, long time.

Respected Contributor

Hi, ladies. Do you think this color will be a match to the aubergine pencil skirt?

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely. I have the original burgundy pearls and they look great with aubergine IMO.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, crdlb. I love that color and the skirt is on the way to me. I'll be searching for more aubergine pieces.Smile

Valued Contributor

Oh, goody. Now, if the aubergine/burgundy WK T neck will be brought back, how happy I'll be.