Trusted Contributor

Might be good for breast feeding.

Honored Contributor

I see a blow-up doll with two places to insert the air hose!  Woman Surprised  Woman LOL

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Trusted Contributor

There are just no words for this....

Open my heart and you will see, engraved inside, Italy - Robert Browning
Honored Contributor

Even if they'd pay ME $1,495, I'd still have to think twice about being seen in public wearing this get-up!  Woman Surprised   Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

It looks like the "next generation" (pardon the pun) of wardrobe for a Star Trek movie.

Respected Contributor

You know what they say about a fool and their money...LOL

Respected Contributor

Somebody smart figured out that IF they made something totally ridiculous that it would create a firestorm on the net.  Guess what, it did and Burberry wanted to get in on the action.

Publicity is just that publicity, no matter if it's good or bad as long as people are talking about it, it works.   

Honored Contributor

@Just Bling wrote:

Somebody smart figured out that IF they made something totally ridiculous that it would create a firestorm on the net.  Guess what, it did and Burberry wanted to get in on the action.

Publicity is just that publicity, no matter if it's good or bad as long as people are talking about it, it works.   

@Just Bling: This is true-- the goal is to get publicity. But this dreadful offering by Burberry causes me to lose some respect for the brand. And if many others feel the same way, it could hurt business IMO.

Honored Contributor

Burberry can't be serious!   Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

@aubnwa01 wrote:

For some reason I get emails from Burberry, not sure why since i've never bought anything from them.  But I got an email with this "lovely" sweatshirt that can be yours for only $1,495!

Image result for burberry cut out sweatshirt

Gotta be kidding!!!  I could do that look w/one of my own sweatshirts and a pair of scissors!