Honored Contributor

Re: BumbleBella lounger TSV

[ Edited ]

I liked the patterns and am taking the chance it will be good for walking to the mailbox at the end of my long driveway and taking out the trash.  It would be too warm for me to wear in the house.  

I purchased one last year, much too heavy, thick, and no designated sleeves.  It was too warm for me in the house.  I'm hoping Jill's is not as thick.  I think her's looked good on her and Shawn...not so big as the others QVC had in the past.  It looks more like a shacket.  

I chose the blue leopard. 

For those who haven't seen it.

Honored Contributor

I am very happy with my much longer robes, I like them as long as possible. 

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

This would be an unfortunate choice for many women as it adds so much bulk.  It looks like an sad animal with a contagious disease.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Did I see Alberti in one?

No - it was David.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee  - Is it the same jacket that was sold last year and the year before - other than no hood?  Mine purchased 2 year ago looks like the exact same thing.

As you mentioned, I also wear mine to check the mailbox, take out trash, let dogs out, etc.  It's perfect for around the house stuff.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  - I appreciate your humor because my hubby makes fun of my jacket too!  Heck, it serves a purpose tho.

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Did I see Alberti in one?

Probably, he could rock it. LOL

Alberti probably looks better than any of us!  

Honored Contributor

I have the old version and without a button the weight of the hood makes it fall off of me backwards.  The new version seems like a better option.

Honored Contributor

@San Antonio Gal wrote:

@Foxxee  - Is it the same jacket that was sold last year and the year before - other than no hood?  Mine purchased 2 year ago looks like the exact same thing.

As you mentioned, I also wear mine to check the mailbox, take out trash, let dogs out, etc.  It's perfect for around the house stuff.

@San Antonio Gal 

This is the one I purchased last year.  Awful!  Notice it doesn't have real sleeves.  It's really a cape.  Still in stock on website.

Honored Contributor

@Foxxee  - Oh, okay.  I didn't realize you had purchased the cape.  If you decide to purchase the TSV, hope it works out for you.