Honored Contributor

I'd get shot if I wore that they would think I was a

big black bear. Hunters would chase me. 

yellow-laughing-smiley-emoticon.gif

Esteemed Contributor

No thanks.

She  goes on abt how wonderful, unique her new  line is ....

Honored Contributor

had to laugh when they showed those pants.

gal looked hairy and needed a shave.

ROFLMAO

Respected Contributor

Well, at least Jill has her own line now, and she does not appear to be the representative for GILI anymore, as it is all on clearance.

I bought those big loungers last year as gifts, and yes they are cozy, but they had a lot of fabric.  I do think the new pants look really furry, silly, and cute.

Jill is most probably appealing a lot to women her own age who are busy working women with families, and they want to relax in a fun way when they are home. 

I wish her well, and I am happy that she is content with both her professional and personal life.

Honored Contributor

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Trusted Contributor

I would get lost in all that fabric. It would be cute if it wasn't so puffy. Looks  like a polar bear coat.

I know it says cozy to wear around the house but even in the house it's just too much imo

Respected Contributor

I prefer the original. I don't care for the spots. I just wish mine had a button. This is perfect for a football game or sitting around a fire pit. I ordered the dog coat for my pup.🥰

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi you are so generous, thank you for the photo 😘

Honored Contributor

@LizzieInSRQ wrote:

@Desertdi you are so generous, thank you for the photo 😘

@LizzieInSRQ     Awwww, thank you!    It's really because I am so darn curious, I have to look the items up!     di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

Many people are setting their thermostats very low to save money this season.  I guess I can see this if you are just sitting around watching TV or reading and your thermo is at 68 degrees at 7 pm in the northern states.

Personally I cannot imagine wearing this myself but I can see it in the situation in my previous paragraph.  Besides it is in that horrible Sherpa.  The only thing I like about sherpa is that it is saving me a lot of money this year as I sure don't want any of it.