Trusted Contributor

Most of my blouses/tops get tiny holes near the bottom (only on the right side).  Happens even with Lands End.  Can't figure out why this happens.

@M-Pet wrote:

I don't mind paying a price for something I like if it is quality. My mistake last year was buying and paying a premium for LOGO lavish. I ordered both A279461 and A275027 at full price, wore them once or twice, washed on the gentle cycle and air dried. Both had tiny holes in them after one washing. I Googled why this would happen, to learn that this happens when cheap, short strand threads are used to manufacture fabric.

Two weeks ago I ordered a blouse from the Tolani Collection.  When it arrived I noticed a flaw in the fabric on the ruffle.  I could not ask for an exchange because my size was sold out in the colorway that I wanted.  I decided that I could live with the flawed fabric.

Today I  wanted to wear the Tolani top, only to discover that two of the buttons are missing...now I have to sew buttons on the top.

QVC,  I am DONE!  No more.  Buh Bye!!!

Honored Contributor

Re: Buh Bye QVC

[ Edited ]

@Pearlee 

oh believe me now that the paint fumes are clearing along with my "fog"--I'm not responding to any further "bye Q" topics 🙄😉🤐🤐🤐🤐

lol🙃🙃🙃🙃🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

homedecor1

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom 

I saw her post...thank you!

This is now me🤐🤐🤐🤐🙂

Contributor

@henderson, seatbelt buckle friction???

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@homedecor1 wrote:

@Pearlee 

oh believe me now that the paint fumes are clearing along with my "fog"--I'm not responding to any further "bye Q" topics 🙄😉🤐🤐🤐🤐

lol🙃🙃🙃🙃🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

homedecor1

@homedecor1   Well, it does help to read past the title!  

Which, by the way, someone else didn't do on my thread.   You were the "pioneer" for that though! LOL!  (OK I'm done now - yes, I'll let you live that down! Smiley Happy  )

Honored Contributor

Relate in the disappointment. My recent experience with Logo item wonderful until washing the garment, using care delicate cycle cool water air dry no heat. The fabric 100% cotton looked like a old rag, couldn't believe my eyes. No no I'm not paying 80.00 plus tax-shipping wear something that looks like a hot mess. 

Returned within my thirty days, spoke with CS and was given full credit.

I now know after two failed attempts Logo isn't for me. Need to know iam buying fabrics that with care, will hold up after one washing, and look tattered.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity I figured all 100% cotton logo needs to be ironed, so no more!  Never ironed t-shirts before!

Honored Contributor

I do all mine. No biggie

Honored Contributor

@NYCLatinaMe 

Ironing didn't help. Forgot mentioning the fabric "slub cotton" unlike anything else I have and not only did the fabric look tattered the puckering omy awful. 

Saturday ordered Logo Boxy cardigan: reviews are all over the place concerning the fabric saying it looks cheap. Like the style, Hopefully it works. 

Esteemed Contributor

Yes @Sweet_Serenity I agree with you, I have barely worn mine after I washed them.  Ironing helps a little bit.  Not worth the money.  Never again.