Honored Contributor

I saw these for the first time yesterday and thought I'd try one.  I had been wearing pull-on pants for so long - I didn't have any belts for some some of the pants I bought recently.

I ordered one from Amazon (inexpensive) to try it out.

It's elastic and the two pieces in the front wrap over the belt loops and snap. Appears to be more comfortable than a metal buckle stuck in your middle.

Multitrust Women Buckle-Free Elastic Belts Invisible Belt For Jeans No Bulge, Adult Unisex, Size: One Size, Beige

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA ................I have one and I really like it.  Works like a charm

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

@Imaoldhippie 

That's great to know! Thanks!

Honored Contributor

Re: Buckleless Belts

[ Edited ]

@ALRATIBA @Imaoldhippie 

These are the ones I swear by from amazon.

Belt Away.  Totally flat so there's no riding down.  Your jeans can't grow because they can't move.  I can wear my fashion belts over it!  I have several!Smiley Happy

The Square Adjustable No Show Flat Buckle Belt by Beltaway, Comfortably Holds Your Pants Up

Honored Contributor

I have several of these and use them all the time.  Best thing since sliced bread.  So many of my jean tend to slide down my backside.  These fix that problem.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

That is a great item to have and I am glad to see a belt without a buckle, practical and comfortable.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 

That's my issue also - gapping in the back. 

Honored Contributor

After getting tired of my current jeans sliding down my butt I have one on order from Amazon right now.  If this doesn't work I'll try that belt away one.  

Contributor

Been using these for years, love 'em!!

Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA   I saw an ad for this belt recently, I cannot remember where.  Please post when you get it...I am interested in how it works.  I have to wear a belt or my pants do not stay up.