Honored Contributor

Bryn Walker LINEN Tank

[ Edited ]

From ShopBoutique, this linen tank will be much cooler in the summer than cotton knit tanks to layer under things!  (AND NOT TOO LOW!!!)

Relaxed sizeing just make a little "half tuck" tuck in the back if the waist and put on that third piece!

TWENTY TWO colors!!!Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

From ShopBoutique, this linen tank will be much cooler in the summer than cotton knit tanks to layer under things!  

Relaxed sizeing just make a little "half tuck" tuck in the back if the waist and put on that third piece!

@ECBG   I have several pieces of Bryn Walker, including 2 dresses, at your suggestion which I purchased from Dillard.  I might have about 7 pieces.  Tops, dresses, tanks and pants.  I love linen pants in summer.

Esteemed Contributor

I love linen, but I don't love how it wrinkles. 

Honored Contributor

@manny2 wrote:

I love linen, but I don't love how it wrinkles. 

@manny2 Put it in the dryer for a second then finger press and dry.

Honored Contributor

Re: Bryn Walker LINEN Tank

[ Edited ]

Light Linen Noa Tunic by Bryn WalkerLight Linen Nola Shirt by Bryn WalkerLight Linen Flood Pant by Bryn WalkerLight Linen Bess Shirt by Bryn Walker

I have these but not necessarily all in the same colors and I have two pairs of pants, other not featured and one of my dresses is sleeveless black linen with hi-lo hem which I love.  I have a tank but I don't see the one I have, not quite like yours, more of a "wife beater" type top.

Honored Contributor

I agree cotton knit is a hot fabric but, to me, linen is rag bag fodder.  I wouldn't wear it.  I'd rather wear a lightweight polyester.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Bryn Walker LINEN Tank

[ Edited ]

@Nonametoday wrote:

@ECBG wrote:

From ShopBoutique, this linen tank will be much cooler in the summer than cotton knit tanks to layer under things!  

@ECBG   I have several pieces of Bryn Walker, including 2 dresses, at your suggestion which I purchased from Dillard.  I might have about 7 pieces.  Tops, dresses, tanks and pants.  I love linen pants in summer.

@Nonametoday Miss working there, but just can't take emptying the Z bars.  Also, they weren't really busy most days since they don't do coupons, and being a "people" person, I almost went stir crazy!

There is a site, "Shop My Fair Lady" that sells alot of designers that do the alternative style, and my love I C Collections, and it runs about $20.00 less an item!!!Smiley Happy  They also do an easy point system and it goes against your purchase.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Nonametoday Ohhhhhh!  I like that top that looks like a white tee!

Honored Contributor

It could come in 51 colors and I wouldn't want any of them. It can only be worn one way and it's pretty shapeless!

“Rap is to music as etch-a-sketch is to art”