Honored Contributor

Bryn Walker: Do you wear it?

If so, what about the quality and the sizing?  

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Bryn Walker: Do you wear it?

I think the quality is there...very nice linen...and I would have given the brand a try if the sizing wasn't humongous!!!

~~~ I call dibs on the popcorn concession!! ~~~
Honored Contributor

Thank you.  That was what I feared.  You answered my question on the sizing.  Many thanks.  

Trusted Contributor

I have a few Bryn Walker pieces.  It would never purchase BW without tryin it on.  I have a nice linen skirt in M, I wear a 6 or 8. I had a top in S that was huge. I have a beautiful coat in S that fits well.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a beautiful jacket from this brand.  Also bought it for my DIL.  Wish they were would change the button because the designs seem a little less of "interesting"!!!

Honored Contributor

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

Thank you.  That was what I feared.  You answered my question on the sizing.  Many thanks.  

@NonametodayIt's one of those styles where the proportions are rather over done.  Just think of volume.

Honored Contributor

@ECBG wrote:

@NameAlreadyTaken wrote:

@NonametodayIt's one of those styles where the proportions are rather over done.  Just think of volume.

Some of the Eileen stuff can be that way.  Is it similar to those oversize tops and droopy dresses.  Now, don't get me wrong.  I have quite a bit of Eileen but I am select in what I buy (1) due to pricing and (2) due to sizing.  Otherwise, I like her relaxed clothing that is still stylish.

Honored Contributor

@NonametodayThe mannequins in the department look cute!  Of course, they're almost a straight line!  If you have a Dillards, go try the different styles on.  Once you find your fit in jackets, they're all cut very close with different fabrics.  

They do really well with a tissue paper long blouse under them and black slacks.  A woman walked by when I came out to show my friend and said "stunning"!

Honored Contributor

I will do that Wednesday.  I need to go to Dillard's to pick up some wedding gifts for June brides registered there.

Esteemed Contributor

Here are some pics from her current line:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop