Honored Contributor

Re: Bryn Walker: Do you wear it?

[ Edited ]

Indeed I saw the IC Collection and was very drawn to that jacket which was very close to Eileen Fisher.  I had already paid orI would have tried on the jacket because I know asymmetrical makes the  legs look longer and if anything I like, it's long legs.   The saleslady asked me if I wanted to try it on because I was drawn to it but I told her "no," my back hurt too bad."  I was paying for the Eileen Fisher crepe leggings when I saw it which was my final purchase.  

Do you think the IC Collection size runs more like Eileen Fisher.  However, some EF pieces run big and others do not.  I have a shopping credit in store.  If  I feel like it Sunday after church, I might go try this jacket.  We are going into town for lunch to celebrate anniversary of a couple in our class.  

Dillard's finally has my items on the website.  She did tell me the jacket and the dress had just come in so the reason I could not find them on their site that day.  The dress is hi-low Marina black.  The jacket is actually called a 3/4 button-up shirt but it is more structured than the "real" jackets.  I have not gotten it yet.  It is coming from another store in my size. In fact, it ran true to size (red).  The tunic is Franci asymmetrical ruffle tunic and the white Huxley tank.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Bryn Walker: Do you wear it?

[ Edited ]

@ECBG wrote:

@Nonametoday  I just ordered this skirt.  Surprised to see the sizing chart ran a size ahead of normal misses.  

A sales person had this on when I paid my account today and it was cute (when you're not standing like the model)!

IC Collection Long Zipper Skirt

Amazing that we can get these pieces, they're not paper thin, and you actually wear one item that looks way more expensive, looks fantastic and costs less!

Like that and would like to try it on.  Very cute!  I like the shoe too.  They are probably Donald Pliner but I bet I can find a less expensive brand that looks very similar.