Honored Contributor

They are all very elegant and I love brown, but for winter.  I'm ready for something brighter in Spring. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

s7-1406429_alternate10.jpeg

s7-1406494_alternate10.jpeg

s7-1406431_alternate10.jpeg

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Attractive, of course everything Lauren does is so beautiful.

Brown was a main color this year with Pantone, yet brown clothes weren't widely offered. 

Many people tried to find chocolate brown clothing in the stores, and there wasn't much.

Respected Contributor

Maybe these nice deep browns will be easier to shop for in the future.   These last few years, I have thought it has been difficult to find much in brown.

Respected Contributor

I love it all!!  I especially like the look of a silk scarf tied as an ascot under a blouse or polo sweater.  Looks so "money". 

I've been thinking lately of my fine silk scarves I have tucked away and never worn since I stopped working.  Been thinking of maybe wearing them as belts - a simple tee, white jeans and a beautiful silk scarf "tying" it all together as a belt.  Woman Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

I love it all!!  I especially like the look of a silk scarf tied as an ascot under a blouse or polo sweater.  Looks so "money". 

I've been thinking lately of my fine silk scarves I have tucked away and never worn since I stopped working.  Been thinking of maybe wearing them as belts - a simple tee, white jeans and a beautiful silk scarf "tying" it all together as a belt.  Woman Happy

I think you should try your scarf idea @jellyBEAN .  Bet it would look sharp.

Honored Contributor

The second (halter dress) and third (short sleeve sweater and skirt) looks I really like.  Deep brown is a beautiful color.  It's about time a designer gives it the attention it deserves.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: Brown For Spring

[ Edited ]

I've always loved chocolate brown which I think of like these, a dark deep beautiful rich brown.

I also love 1 and 3!

and I wouldn't wear that long one shoulder dress but she sure looks beautiful in it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Valued Contributor

This is a very smart color direction for the House of Lauren.  I love coco coloring for Spring as a fresh new trend in suprise wearability.  Watching for others to be inspired for affordability.  

Esteemed Contributor

As always Ralph hits it out of the ball park.  Understated elegance.  Simple cuts that showcase beautiful fabrics and colors.  Very wearable effortless dressing.  Heart