Honored Contributor

I've always liked the color brown but I can't wear it, at least not up next to my face. I just bought some brown trousers

Trusted Contributor

Love the expresso browns.  I agree that it doesn't say spring to me, but really like the dresses.  

Honored Contributor

I love chocolate brown, but it is a color I can't wear.  I

That halter dress is a bit daring.  I know I would be arrested for wearing something like that.  There is not enough fabric to cover one of my breasts, let alone two.  Yikes!

Esteemed Contributor

Some nice styles -- love that one short blazer -- but I don't wear brown no matter what season it is.  

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Honored Contributor

I love the brown/white combination for summer.  White jeans with dark brown woven huaraches and a dark brown woven bag.  Perfect!

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I think it's great to see unusual colors becoming more popular in clothing.  Especially brown, since we have always seemed to have an abundance of brown bags and shoes!

Honored Contributor

Re: Brown For Spring

[ Edited ]

Pure perfection.  Heart

I also love numbers 1 and 2 in the latest photos.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Love it!!!!Brown is one of my favorite colors!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Brown For Spring

[ Edited ]

I can wear a cool brown such as cocoa and taupe.

Respected Contributor

@DiAnne wrote:

Brown was my go to color when my hair was auburn. 

It's been very hard to find brown pants the last few years, I hope they do start making things with the colors of brown and taupe. My hair hasen't been auburn for a long time, but we do need some brown in our wardrobes. Not complaining I do like white.