Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brooke Shields New Fashion Line Comes to QVC

Brooke looks beautiful in her fashion; however, I think she might show fashion more for the taller woman. She's so statuesque, may not pay as much attention to the petites. 

Designer seem to mostly design for their own figure types. 

Super Contributor

Finally the Tall people aren't being ignored. I hope she has tall pants in her collection.  And hope the tall pants are not designed so you have to pull the waistband up under your bra to make it fit in your nether regions.  (looking at you denim & co)

But I really think both pieces shown so far (coat, shell) can be worn by all.

Honored Contributor

I saw her with Amy.  I thought she was great.  She was well spoken, excited (but not overly), really seemed to have a handle on things and just was a very likeable person.

Amy was wearing her cowl neck top in ivory which was the same top Brooke was wearing but in red.  There is a detachable necklace that Amy had on as a belt and Brooke kept on the top. 

Totally unrelated, both Brooke and Amy have fabulous arms.  You can tell they both work out.  I would kill to have arms like either of them.      

Frequent Contributor

I was less than impressed with her items last night. Would like to see more of her clothing. Sure s he has lots to offer.

Regular Contributor

Then you shouldn’t like something that is ugly,aging, and frump from an unattractive woman with thick eyebrows 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

None of them are my style so I will be passing on her clothing line.

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

27858317_10156966633922891_5979911432932286897_n.jpg

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Trusted Contributor

I realize she was a model and she is a great actress, but I never considered her a fashion icon.