Honored Contributor

Re: Brooke Shields New Fashion Line Comes to QVC

@SilleeMee wrote:

@Chi-town girl,

I've been meaning to tell you this. I used to be one of the many posters here that made some bad choices by writing negative posts. Then one day you expressed to me personally how you felt about my negativity on one of your threads written some time ago. At that moment in time, you changed my ways on this forum for the better, to be more positive and I just wanted to say 'thank you' for opening up my eyes.Woman Happy

@SilleeMee xoxo Heart

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

I personally am looking forward to it.  At least it's something different.  I think a couple of the pieces posted are cute.

I saw the announcement for this come across Instagram the other night and I was surprised at some of the nasty, negative comments made, especially the ones who took personal shots at Brooke. 

I wasn't thrilled when I heard Martha was bringing a line to QVC and although I've never purchased anything, the last time I looked, her items rec'd great reviews and people who post here were impressed.

Honored Contributor

I guess the point is we need to be enticed to watch by a name we all recognize.What if I was coming to the Q with my line of Whatnow fashions?Who would watch?

Honored Contributor

@dex wrote:

I guess the point is we need to be enticed to watch by a name we all recognize.What if I was coming to the Q with my line of Whatnow fashions?Who would watch?

@dex, you let us know when you will be on and I would tune in.  Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

I just had a 'light bulb moment':   I'd love to see Twiggy fashions here at QVC.   What a great show that would be!  Twiggy would fit right in, being a very genuine, nice designer. Let's hope and wish for Twiggy!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

@I am still oxox

If that was the name of the short-lived primetime drama with two other women I liked it too!

Honored Contributor

<p><li-user login="I am still oxox" uid="33744"></li-user></p>
<p>If that was the name of the short-lived primetime drama with two other women I liked it too!</p>
Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo

Lipstick Jungle was on for parts of two seasons it also stared Kim Ravner and Lindsay Price, it was based in NYC.

@Andreatoo wrote:

@I am still oxox

If that was the name of the short-lived primetime drama with two other women I liked it too!

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JavaQueen wrote:

The only one who's going to "live a better life" is Brooke--after she rakes in all  that $$$.  

people go into business to make money hopefully not to loose it 

Honored Contributor

looks as though she will feature blazers and pants

many are wanting those, so let's hope that those posters will be watching and buying 

I will watch to see what the line is like as the first offerings are the best and then the line becomes "D&Ciffied"