Esteemed Contributor

Re: Brooke Shields New Fashion Line Comes to QVC

@SXMGirl wrote:

I like her, she seems to be involved in many things, and I believe that she will bring quality items to the Q--at least I hope so.  She has always seemed to have integrity, so I hope that she is truly involved in the process.  I also hope that the next thing that she DOES NOT bring is food and then appliances and then home goods.  

Followed by tree trimmers & leaf blowers, in select colors chosen by her of course.

Honored Contributor

I heard her say she shops at the Century 21 here in Paramus so she likes to bargain shop.

I will be watching to see what her stuff is,  you can never tell , everyone was negative about CZJ  but she has been well received here 

Honored Contributor

I love her. Classy lady, and she always looks classy too. I would try something I liked in her line. I'm sure that's why she does commercials for La Z Boy, her likeability factor.

She doesn't strike me as the type to just slap her name on the clothing with no involvement.  

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

I love Martha Stewarts fashions. I hope Brooke's are as nice.  I give people a chance ,and then make up my mind

Martha is a brand name ,and I trust her because of this. I found out my trust is well placed. She sells quality garments

I hope Brooke will too

Honored Contributor

UGH!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

When it says her line is ''designed specifically for QVC'' I am immediately turned off. They probably dictated to her what the Q's customers like and told her to take it from there-OR, they did most of the designing and with approval by Ms. Shields, she put her name on them. That's the take I have on most of the celebrity clothes.

Trusted Contributor

With Liberty as owner, I expect we will only see entertainers with new collections rather than actual designers.  

Esteemed Contributor

If that's what's coming (by the photos), I'm definitely out!

Honored Contributor

IIRC she has/ has had deals for toothpaste, Latisse (lashes), La-Z-Boy, etc.

It's all about the $$$$$.  I am tired of seeing her endorse everything.

Brooke Shields for Royal Velvet

Brooke Shields for Colgate Total

Brooke Shields for Latisse

Brooke Shields for La-z-boy Furniture

Honored Contributor

I'll pass but that is very funny.  Brooke Shields hasn't been "known" for anything in 20 years.  She certainly has no fashion creds.  It seems like Qvc has stolen a page from Hsn when it comes to celebrities but at least Hsn uses current celebs.