Honored Contributor

Brooke Shields New Fashion Line Comes to QVC

This is from QVC’s FB page today about Brooke Shields:

“Known for gracing red carpets and the pages of top lifestyle magazines, Brooke Shields has spent a lifetime being dressed by some of the world’s top fashion designers and stylists. Now, she is introducing her own line of contemporary wardrobe staples with Brooke Shields Timeless, an apparel and accessories line created especially for QVC®. Brooke is scheduled to present select items from the collection on Thursday, February 15 at 7 PM (ET), with the full collection launching on Wednesday, March 14 at 11 PM (ET).”

Has anyone seen any of her fashion items? This is the first I’ve heard of it.  Interested.

Honored Contributor

Re: Brooke Shields New Fashion Line Comes to QVC

I read about that.  It's intriguing.

Honored Contributor

And another one.

Esteemed Contributor

Nothing compares to the quality & class presented by Louis Dell’Olio!!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I reserve my comments for after I see her stuff. I'm looking forward to seeing it, not to mention it is a welcome new thing!  Thanks for letting us know about this @Caaareful ShopperWoman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

I like her, she seems to be involved in many things, and I believe that she will bring quality items to the Q--at least I hope so.  She has always seemed to have integrity, so I hope that she is truly involved in the process.  I also hope that the next thing that she DOES NOT bring is food and then appliances and then home goods.  

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Trusted Contributor

Interesting. Hope it won't cost too much, but seems everything from a celebrity is over the top in $$$.

Esteemed Contributor

Here we go again.........another whana-be.  (yawn)

Honored Contributor

Brooke Shields Print Dress

Brooke Shields Pantsuit

Brooke Shields Cocktail Dress

Brooke Shields Vest

Brooke Shields Shirtdress

from stylebistro.com

I searched Brooke Shield's clothes and these are all hers apparently. There are lots more to seeSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I thought she sold furniture.   So now is she going to LIVE LIFE COMFORTABLY in her Calvin Klein spinoff jeans on QVC?  🙄 please!