Respected Contributor

Another thread on forum remarked on how good Carolyn looked in Brooke’s clothing so decided to take a look.  

Never really watched her before but must say liked some of her fashions the blazer and several tops.  May just try them.  Thank you to OP who originated other thread mentioned above.  Good to find something new.

Honored Contributor

Re: Brooke Shields Fashions.

Yes, good traditional classic styling.  Have been eyeing Brook's line for some time, but didn't buy because of the synthetic fabrics.  They do look great on Carolyn. 

Trusted Contributor

I mean Carolyn looked really good in them.  She bought two of the blasers.

Honored Contributor

Carolyn was great in the show with Brooke today.  Looked good and was genuinely enthusiastic.   I didn't care for the black and white blouse she was wearing but she looked great in it.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Brooke has such a great personality and I enjoy watching her! Unfortunately I forgot to set the DVR!! I did pick up one of her blouses recently and it's a nice piece good quality.

20190326_093924.jpg

@Kachina624 

Is this the blouse that you didn't like? This one is navy-and-white 

Honored Contributor

@Andreatoo.  No it was a small black and white print with a high banded collar.  Sort of old ladyish.  Yours looks nice.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Agree, had to take a peek, Carolyn looked so pulled together and ten pounds lighter. This line flatters her more than the D&C line. Love Brooke Shields, always have, always will. I can't wear turtlenecks but her pieces in the lineup looked wonderful (& timeless). 

⚓️
Esteemed Contributor

I always try to watch Brook Shields' shows.  I love the classic, traditional styles.  If I was still working in the corporate world, I'd buy a bunch!   Still thinking about the simple blue striped top to maybe wear with jeans....??  Or maybe I should try her jeans?  Carolyn looked mahhvelous in the jeans and blazer.

(just thinking out loud here)

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Super Contributor

I enjoyed the show, and find Brooke to be one of if not the best celebrity fashion brand...she seems down to earth, honest and the line includes some great pieces. Appreciate QVC having her and hope she continues on the channel.

Trusted Contributor

@hookedonq wrote:

I enjoyed the show, and find Brooke to be one of if not the best celebrity fashion brand...she seems down to earth, honest and the line includes some great pieces. Appreciate QVC having her and hope she continues on the channel.

@hookedonq 

Well said, couldn't agree more.

⚓️