Respected Contributor

Re: Brittany Spears' Christmas dress.....

What specifically makes this a "Christmas" dress?

Respected Contributor

She looks pretty but that is not a dress.  That was probably nothing more than a social media shot for the fans as someone else stated upstream.  If not, that sure would be a challenge to spend the day in. 

Respected Contributor

@insomniac2 wrote:

What specifically makes this a "Christmas" dress?

@insomniac2, LOL, I was wondering the same thing. I was expectiing to see something totally different. 

Esteemed Contributor

Oy vey!!

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't like it no matter what age person was wearing it. However, it looks ridiculous on Brittany.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Respected Contributor

I think she looks pretty. Not my style of dress, but obviously she likes it. She works out hard and religiously. Her body looks great and if anybody can wear that sweet dress, Brittney can. You go girl!
Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Brittany needs to get back on her medication.  What a mess!  Act your age not your IQ.

See Posts #22 and #24, @Katcat1 

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Esteemed Contributor

That's a dress????

Honored Contributor

@suzyQ3   She does act strange like she is 17 posing in that dress.  However, I am all for educating people on mental health.  Years ago when I was growing up it was never discussed (mental illness).  Today, it should be taught in schools in 7th or 8th grade and again in H.S.  We still need more exposure to mental health issues but so far I have not seen much on TV.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

She looks better than Celine and people said Celine is just having fun...maybe Brittiany is just having fun