Honored Contributor

Thanks for the great pictures !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Naomi Campbell, who was awarded the evening's Icon Award, arrived wearing a breathtaking Alexander McQueen gown.

Stunning: Naomi Campbell, 49, exuded glamour in a fitted sparkling dress

Accolade: And the attention was very much on her during the award ceremony as Jony Ive presented her with the Fashion Icon Award for her incredible contribution to the fashion industry

Catwalk queen: The model's career took off when she was just 15

Good gosh.  The botox, filler, and dress make her look like Kim Kardashian with smaller hips. 

Respected Contributor

@Witchy Woman @lmt The Michelin woman personified.

Respected Contributor

Considering that it's the British Fashion Awards, I might guess that part of the idea is to "push the envelope" a bit with one's choice of attire. Thus, some of the more interesting choices.

Occasional Contributor

The Woodley gal looks like a flotation device.  12 people could hang off her if the yacht capsizes.  Cate Blanchett always looks stunning. Adore Julia Roberts sparkly jumpsuit.  Naomi Campbell's gorgeous dress reminds me of Cher and Bob Mackie.  Good to see Lauren Hutton looking lovely and timeless.  Rhianna's outfit looks like something teenagers would wear to a high school dance.  Not sure what's going on with Kaia Gerber.  Between that outfit and dating whats-his-face SNL guy, she looks like she's trying too hard to rebel.  

Trusted Contributor

What I like about Rhianna's look is the monochromatism. I have been embracing that look, as well.

Honored Contributor

@lmt wrote:

Shailene Woodley in a puffer dress designed by Moncler by Pierpaolo Piccioli.

Image result for shaliene woodleybritish fashion awards"

Image result for shaliene woodleybritish fashion awards"

Expecting rain? The dramatic number shone in the bright lights of the red carpet, made from a waterproof material

This dress? reminds me of the air mattress campers sleep on.