Super Contributor

Bring Back Susan Graver Hooded Gauze Tunic

I wish QVC/Susan would bring back this tunic (A240083). I've got it in 3 colors and would love to get more. I think it's been 2 years since this was re-stocked.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Bring Back Susan Graver Hooded Gauze Tunic

@Wahoogaz wrote:

I wish QVC/Susan would bring back this tunic (A240083). I've got it in 3 colors and would love to get more. I think it's been 2 years since this was re-stocked.

@Wahoogaz   Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion for A240083. I have enter it in our fashion feedback/suggestion, keep your fingers crossed.  Susan Q-Social

Honored Contributor

Yes!  There's nothing more refreshing than gauze tops during the hot Summer. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

I love gauze for hot summers.  I have found that my hoodies no longer fit my style so they remain in my closet.  Another style to donate.  I like to wear my scarves, jewerly, etc and they don't work for me when I wear a hoodie.  I will be watching for good gauze to appear soon.

Super Contributor

@Susan-QVC wrote:

@Wahoogaz wrote:

@Wahoogaz   Thanks for taking the time to post your suggestion for A240083. I have enter it in our fashion feedback/suggestion, keep your fingers crossed.  Susan Q-Social

Thanks, Susan.  I"ll keep an eye out for new stock. These are without a doubt my favorite clothing item I've purchased from QVC. The gauze is great quality.

Honored Contributor

my mom loves her guaze pants in the spring and summer. she has them in white, black, coral, and tan......and multiples of all of those colors. she would love for them to come back in long and capri lengths.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein