Honored Contributor

Just got a text from my younger daughter, she's going to be a bridesmaid for what I swear must be the 20th time.  It seems like every summer, she's in someone's wedding.  She texted to tell me that they chose their dresses from QVC.  A351989 one of Isaac's new lace dresses.  I think it's perfect for an informal summer wedding.   It's going to be a black & white wedding so, 3 girls will wear white and 3 will wear black.  They all put them on Easy Pay!  The bride's mom saw the dress on a recent show and the bride loved the dresses and after a flurry of emails and texts this evening....all the girls ordered  them so there will be no fuss and drama over their dresses.      

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree   What a coincidence.I ordered the dress in pink this afternoon for a Summer wedding. I love it.

Trusted Contributor

Hope they get them in time for the wedding,  lol. 

Trusted Contributor

How wonderful. It’s perfect and a great price. Did they all get the same color?

Esteemed Contributor

@chrystaltree  Isn't it refreshing that she will have a dress that can be worn more than once.  I had not seen it before, but it is lovely and perfect for a wedding.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 I think the OP said some will wear black and some white for a b&w wedding.

Super Contributor

The pearl color in this dress would make a very pretty wedding dress if you weren't wanting a full length wedding gown. The little matching cardigan is very pretty too. 

Super Contributor
It's perfect for bridesmaid dress for a summer wedding and you can't. beat the price, I also like the matching shrug to go along with the dress..
Honored Contributor

@Harvard99 

Omf...  I'm laughing so hard.  The weddiing is in July so , they are safe.  I think....LOL

Honored Contributor

@Lucylu12 

Black and white wedding; 3 girls bought white and 3 bought black.  My daughter is happy with the black because she can wear the dress later for many occasions.