Honored Contributor

Re: Bride's dresses, what would you choose?

wedding dress.png

this is a short dress with a cap sleeve, so very pretty and girly

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

@Himi lover wrote:

@colliegirls wrote:

@Himi lover wrote:

@qualitygal

Do you have a link to some sites with bridesmaids dresses?  Can you post a pic of the style you like?  If I had it to do over again, I'd certainly pick a different dress for my bridesmaids.

OMG, my bridesmaids looked like they were out of Little House on the Prairie, awful.  I have to laugh about it now.

She said brides, and I'm thinking bridesmaids.  My comprehension skills are getting worse the older I get. 😞

The one I found on JJsHouse.com is #432. Ball-gown sweetheart chapel train, satin wedding ddress with ruffle lace beading. I love the bottom especially of this dress.

Honored Contributor

You all found some beautiful dresses! I think it would be so hard to choose one!!

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for lazaro bridal gownsI love this.

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for kleinfelds wedding dressesor this

Esteemed Contributor

Tip of the Shoulder Princess/Ball Gown Wedding Dress  with Natural Waist in Beaded Embroidery. Bridal Gown Style Number:33007964

I like the very formal and stunning gowns!  I really want to work in a bridal salon!!

Honored Contributor

I sick to death of the strapless trend. And it has nothing to do with modesty but I don't find them particularly flattering on every single woman! I too enjoy watching the dress shows but I find there's not much variety! I love a bateau neckline, maybe sheer or lace above the bodice that stops just past the shoulder (sleeveless)..

Esteemed Contributor

I am totally addicted to Say Yes To The Dress ever since my neighbor told me about the show!!  

Honored Contributor

@colliegirls wrote:

Tip of the Shoulder Princess/Ball Gown Wedding Dress  with Natural Waist in Beaded Embroidery. Bridal Gown Style Number:33007964

I like the very formal and stunning gowns!  I really want to work in a bridal salon!!

That is stunning.

I don't care for strapless dresses, but some of these posted are stunning. 

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

I would absolutely not want any bling -- none.  I prefer a dress that is designed beautifully that makes it unique (like the dress the bride wore in "My Best Friend's Wedding."  It had long sleeves but was off the shoulder -- it was stunning to me.

kindness is strength