Regular Contributor

I used to buy Breezies panteis and liked them ....but they no longer seem to offer any of their 3 pack in just one of the basic colors (all black, all nude etc...).  I undertsand some people like colors but I tend to stick to black and nude but neevr wear white...so I am not going to pay for 3 panties with one I dont wear/.  Breezies please listen and offer that simple option to your customers...or am I one of the few that wants black and nude but no white?  

Honored Contributor

@DebNYC31 wrote:

I used to buy Breezies panteis and liked them ....but they no longer seem to offer any of their 3 pack in just one of the basic colors (all black, all nude etc...).  I undertsand some people like colors but I tend to stick to black and nude but neevr wear white...so I am not going to pay for 3 panties with one I dont wear/.  Breezies please listen and offer that simple option to your customers...or am I one of the few that wants black and nude but no white?  

@DebNYC31   I agree about the pantie choices. Q seems to sell many items in duos or threes. There's usually one or two in a set (like glosses, tees, eyeliners) that are "klunkers".

Honored Contributor

I agree also!  I hate sets when you have no choice.  I was looking at a set of panties yesterday in a store and I was going to buy them and then there were white ones which I do not like and never wear.  Please when you have sets, let a person choose!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I can get them in nude tones all the time through Jockeys. Bras are different.  To get them in nude, you usually have to pay full price.  The color ones are usually on sale.  This is true at Wacoal & Soma. All of my bras and underwear are nude color.  

Esteemed Contributor

I don't like when they throw white panties or bras in the mix. I don't own any white underware nor do I ever wear it. That alone will keep me from buying. 

Honored Contributor

My complaint about Breezes... as soon as you finally find a product you like, usually a bra, they discontinue it. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Agree @DebNYC31 it has been a long time since we have seen the all black and all nude sets.  I miss most the all black, since I usually wear black pants or jeans, and have no need for those all pastel sets.

I also share @Kachina624's complaint about the bras.  They don't all fit the same, even if the same size.  When I find one that fits, I try to buy more, and they just don't have them, don't bring them back.

The bras are inexpensive, but they don't last long.  Get what we pay for. 

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 Totally agree....the way they sell them and the speed of new items being presented is confusing.

Honored Contributor

My last pack was filled with neutral colors and were purchased last year. They last a long time. Not fussy about colors.

Valued Contributor

You can usually find breezies on ebay a few months or weeks after a presentation at a much better price in the colors you want. I buy most of my panties this way. Works great - they buy pallets of returns from the Q.