Esteemed Contributor

Caught the Breezies lady on in the early morning hours with one of the new hosts, think her name is Kathy but not 100% sure. Anyway, it cracks me up with how they show Ann the model in the before and after shots. NOBODY wears a bra like the one in the before shot that is showing through a t-shirt as all wrinkly and crinkly and pokey. I'd like to know what in the heck she actually has on under her shirt in that before shot. It's just so far from the reality of being a bra. It's hard to believe they keep showing her like that. Plus I wish she'd cover her belly button.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirlwrote:

Caught the Breezies lady on in the early morning hours with one of the new hosts, think her name is Kathy but not 100% sure. Anyway, it cracks me up with how they show Ann the model in the before and after shots. NOBODY wears a bra like the one in the before shot that is showing through a t-shirt as all wrinkly and crinkly and pokey. I'd like to know what in the heck she actually has on under her shirt in that before shot. It's just so far from the reality of being a bra. It's hard to believe they keep showing her like that. Plus I wish she'd cover her belly button.

@shaggygirl  Unfortunately that’s the typical Breezies before & after. Looks like before pic, bra stuffed w/ newspaper. Belly buttons? Nothing wrong w/ belly buttons...we all have one.

Esteemed Contributor

@Shanuswrote:

@shaggygirlwrote:

@shaggygirl  Unfortunately that’s the typical Breezies before & after. Looks like before pic, bra stuffed w/ newspaper. Belly buttons? Nothing wrong w/ belly buttons...we all have one.

It's just that hers is such a serious "outie" it's distracting and I can't help wondering why they don't have her cover it up, there's no need for her bottoms to ride so low on her stomach showing it. Or maybe it's just me that finds it odd looking.

Honored Contributor

@shaggygirlwrote:

@Shanuswrote:

@shaggygirlwrote:

It's just that hers is such a serious "outie" it's distracting and I can't help wondering why they don't have her cover it up, there's no need for her bottoms to ride so low on her stomach showing it. Or maybe it's just me that finds it odd looking.

@shaggygirl. I never looked that closely.

New Contributor
Ann's belly button drives me crazy, too. Hideous.