Esteemed Contributor

Breezies seamless leggings, horrible !!!

just tried them on and they are awful !!!!  First of all material is rough and  I could not even get them on past my knees !  Ordered my usual size ,  I think if I had ordered 3x I still wouldn't have been able to get them past my knees let alone totally on.  They are sized like a size 0!   I pretty much pulled a hamstring trying to get them on 😡. They are going right back tomorrow what a mistake ordering these ....stick to undergarments Breezie girls🤨

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Breezies seamless leggings, horrible !!!

[ Edited ]

• @Kitty Galore wrote:

just tried them on and they are awful !!!!  First of all material is rough and  I could not even get them on past my knees !  Ordered my usual size ,  I think if I had ordered 3x I still wouldn't have been able to get them past my knees let alone totally on.  They are sized like a size 0!   I pretty much pulled a hamstring trying to get them on 😡. They are going right back tomorrow what a mistake ordering these ....stick to undergarments Breezie girls🤨

OK so lol on pulling a hamstring comment.

I was just talking w hubby about the Friend's episode where Ross is trying on leather pants and the pants get stuck. I howled laughing at that episode. I remember too many times getting stuck in clothes while in a dressing room and not wanting to ask the salesperson for help getting out of my predicament.

Then my hubby reminded me of the time I bought him coveralls and I didn't know how the sizing worked, so of course they were WAY, WAY too small for him. He had both legs in and got one arm part way into one sleeve and then he was stuck. Bent over at waist, pants cutting into him and then we started laughing so hard he fell over. Oh good grief it took us a bit of time to recover and get him out of those coveralls.

We never did get him coveralls to crawl under the house. 😀

"What we practice daily is what we build a life on. Practice peace, love & kindness."
Super Contributor

Re: Breezies seamless leggings, horrible !!!

I think Cudl Duds legging are bad too. They kept creeping down. The Anybody brand fit much better.