New Contributor

I'd like Breezies to create panties that absorb light bladder leaks. These are popular, and costly ($35-40 per pair on average.) I find that the Ultimair liner makes wearing a pantyliner difficult, as the liner adhesive doesn't hold well. 

Honored Contributor

Ye gad,  I can just hear Larissa going a mile a minute selling that!

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
New Contributor

It's a real problem, for millions of women. I see no reason to pretend it isn't. Products that solve problems in an innovative way sell. We're well beyond "We don't talk about bad things."

Honored Contributor

@GoldNotSilver wrote:

I'd like Breezies to create panties that absorb light bladder leaks. These are popular, and costly ($35-40 per pair on average.) I find that the Ultimair liner makes wearing a pantyliner difficult, as the liner adhesive doesn't hold well. 

@GoldNotSilver 

Turn the panties inside out.   

Respected Contributor
I don’t mind discussing it, but I don’t want to listen to the panty correspondent scream about it.
Honored Contributor

I think it might be a little difficult to demonstrate on air...........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

If they cost that much, I doubt that Breezies would do that.  It's a limited market for an expensive product.  Even if they did, Breezies wouldn't be any cheaper than the ones already on the market.  Why not by the ones you can get now or buy panties that accommodate pantiliners?

Honored Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

I think it might be a little difficult to demonstrate on air...........

They'd have to drag out that big urn and pitcher of water...