Esteemed Contributor

Re: Breezies cotton panties, PLEASE,

WOW............I love my Breezie Cotton panties. They must be 30 yrs old  since the Q is having it's 30th Birthday  and still in good shape !.

Such good (GREAT) quality ,they NEVER wear out.

(and nooooooo, don't bother to say yukkkk...  they are as good as new,only had to discard a very few along the way)

I am glad I stocked up on them way back when    Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@MalteseMomma wrote:

WOW............I love my Breezie Cotton panties. They must be 30 yrs old  since the Q is having it's 30th Birthday  and still in good shape !.

Such good (GREAT) quality ,they NEVER wear out.

(and nooooooo, don't bother to say yukkkk...  they are as good as new,only had to discard a very few along the way)

I am glad I stocked up on them way back when    Smiley Happy

I 100% totally agree with you- mine are probably almost that old.

I ONLY LOVE Combed cotton and Modal panties, both no longer available, and I really do HOARD THEM. Wash them in my washing machine with everything else, wear like iron.

Honored Contributor

I have several pair of Breezies cotton panties and love them.  

I just wish they'd come up with a version of 5-10% spandex !!

Honored Contributor

I like my cotton Hanes or Fruit of the Loom boy shorts. I abhor elastic around the leg openings!
New Contributor

I agree; the nylon panties are no good for absorbing moisture.  That is not good for ladies of a certain age.  Hot flashes produce moisture.  Please, please, please bring back the cotton blend panties in briefs or barely breezies.  The modal panties are also very good.  

And please hurry; my cotton breezies are wearing out!  I am in desperate need of more. 

Thanks! 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Yes, full coverage, high waist (not below belly button) cotton panties.  Very comfortable when they are absolutely full coverage.  (Not high cut in legs in front).  White is best overall, but I wouldn't mind them in neutrals and colors as long as the crotch is pure white (no color dyes).  I believe Hanes are still full coverage briefs.  I'll have to take a look in stores.  I stocked up a couple of years ago.  I also have quite a few Hanes nylon briefs which I wear when I want a smoother look, but definitely not during hot, humid days.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Contributor

@Bellagio wrote:

Please bring back your combined cotton panties with the mid to low waisted waist.  I purchased your  nylon panties and they are not as good at controlling moisture and they also cling to the body in the hot humid summer heat.  Your cotton ones are amazing but hate the high waist band that you are  currently offering and wish your would bring back the older version with the cotton blend , the waist band that was approximately  one inch below the belly button.  If there is a brick and mortar comparison to Breezies please leave suggestions. Thanks 

Totally agree.  I cannot and will not wear nylon panties nor panties with spandex.  Just give me cotton.  I remember years ago that my GYN doc told me never to wear nylon and I haven't since that day! 

Gendels ... please bring the cotton panties back.

Respected Contributor

This thread is from 2016..........

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Honored Contributor

@151949 wrote:

$7.16 a pair and I get about 6 months wear from them. That is expensive.

I have Breezies COMBED COTTON panties from 20 years ago (or maybe LONGER) and they wear like iron. 

The combed cotton line was more expensive than the regular 100% cotton, but they were SO worth the cost.

I bought some ridiculous sizes and made little hems in the top elastic I like them so much.