Valued Contributor

Re: Breezies cotton high cut briefs

My favorite are the regular Breezie cotton briefs not high cut.  They are unavailable.  I've bought them on ebay new.  They don't have a lot of sizes anymore.  Why they discountinue popular items they could sell millions of is beyond me.

Contributor

Yes - contacted customer service and they basically said they had no idea if they were coming back or not.  Well...did anyone there try and contact the buyers, who would then contact the vendor and find out???

Honored Contributor

For various reasons, cotton has become quite expensive. It's difficult to find pure cotton tees, underwear, clothing of any kind. Manufactures add model, nylon, poly, etc. to reduce the amount of cotton in a garment. They try to convince us that all cotton shrinks, doesn't hold its shape or color, so to make a better product for us, they're adding spandex for stretch, nylon and other fibers so it will wash better and poly so we won't have to iron it. Excuse me. For 55 yrs. I wore all cotton underwear, tees, sweaters, blouses, slacks....no problems. Why fix something that ain't broke?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also am a cotton panty lady, someone mentioned,,shop national .com never heard of them,but placed a order today, so many cotton panties stretch out, i will let you know how these are.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.