Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies cotton high cut briefs

Are they also high cut on the leg opening as well?

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Somebody reported here that they'd discontinued the cotton panties. 

@Kachina624    @Jepster

It seems like they were discontinued about a year ago .... if my memory serves me correctly.   I just did a search on ebay and there were literally none to be had, so it's definitely been a while.  

NOTE -  The nylon and lycra hi cuts are still available.

Honored Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
What happened utimair in breezie bras no longer offered! None of the new styles have it. Really helped keep the breast area dry.

@Sweet_Serenity

I found an alternative!   It's in the Playtex 18 hour bra category .... style #4159.   There's an "ultimair-ish" lining under the boobage and does a great job keep things dry.   Couldn't find a photo of that lining, but you can examine it in the store.   It's my favorite wear around the house bra.

Image result for playtex 4159 bra

Honored Contributor

Ive gotten cotton "granny"  panties,  Fruit of the Loom,  I think,  at Walmart that just won't die.   My favorite panties are Vanity Fair nylon irregulars I used to get at the factory in Redding,  PA.   In recent years,  I've gotten them from a seller on eBay very inexpensively.   They wear like iron. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

To the best of my knowledge none of the commercially offered undies have anything like the ultimair lining.

Lola found me some very expensive "specialty" style undies that are designed for athletic wear.

Honored Contributor

I like high cuts too.  I hate thongs and won't wear them.  I don't mind if my panties are "granny panties" as my sister calls them LOL.  I wear the VS hipster or Hanes.  I do have some nice "pretty" panties, but I rarely wear them.

Heck, I want comfort!!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

I've tried the Jockeys, and they don"t come up high enough towards my waist, (I am long waisted) - but pretty comfortable, but not waist high.  Breezies were the only ones that came up to my waist, were high cut in the legs, and had that great lining.  Makes me so mad that they either aren't making them anymore, or the Q is not carrying them.  They really don't sell them anywhere else.  If I had known they were not going to continued, I would have bought a hug amount of them.

Honored Contributor

@Jepster wrote:

I've tried the Jockeys, and they don"t come up high enough towards my waist, (I am long waisted) - but pretty comfortable, but not waist high.  Breezies were the only ones that came up to my waist, were high cut in the legs, and had that great lining.  Makes me so mad that they either aren't making them anymore, or the Q is not carrying them.  They really don't sell them anywhere else.  If I had known they were not going to continued, I would have bought a hug amount of them.

My panty stockpile is amazing...... don't object to being a "hoarder" of my favorite undies either!

Honored Contributor

@Jepster wrote:

@Jepster

Have you contacted QVC's Cust Service?   If so, what did they say?

Honored Contributor

Amazon has cotton high cut briefs by Bali, 4 stars.