Contributor

Breezies cotton high cut briefs

Are these panties EVER coming back to QVC?  I haven't seen them in over a year, and I need more!  I don't like the nylon ones as much.  Too hot for me in the summer.  I'm desperate!

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies cotton high cut briefs

I like the hi-cuts, too..........and they are really hard to find even in regular B&M stores lately.     All bikinis, boy shorts, and lacy "little things" (not for me).

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

@Jepster

Better move on to Plan B.

Honored Contributor

Somebody reported here that they'd discontinued the cotton panties. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was looking and they don't seem to be available anywhere.  However, in my search I found that Jockey makes a cotton high cut brief.  You may want to check them out.  

download (13).jpg

Honored Contributor

Overall, QVC has never seemed very responsive to stocking "popular favorites".

The COMBED cotton undies were the height of granny panty elegance and came and went without any warning, then the MODAL panties, equally elegant, were here for even less time.

I could go on. A Dennis Basso coat that must have sold thousands and thousands, was briefly (eye blink) offered in colors we Faithfuls had literally begged for, then zipped out of contention before even one was actually delivered (to the best of my knowledge).

Jeans that change name, style, size range, color and last season's styles left behind?

So obviously, this approach to merchandising represents a clear cut division from the "department stores" of the past, since if treated shabbily at Lombacher's on the Square, you'd just hike up to Mr. Lombacher's office on the 4th floor and tell him face to face exactly what you thought if he stopped carrying your favorite ______________, and he would assure you that your request would be taken into account, and addressed accordingly, and that you should let him know if when you wished to buy your ___________again, you left the store unsatisfied. And you did! Ah, the Good Old Days! 

Cyber selling? Based on such mass purchasing that your tiny purchasing matters not one whit? Looks like! 

Honored Contributor

I only wear high cut briefs but never Breezies. You can find high cuts anywhere you know. My favorites are Hanes and Fruit of the Loom, dirt cheap too! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

What happened utimair in breezie bras no longer offered! None of the new styles have it. Really helped keep the breast area dry.
Honored Contributor

About a month ago someone wrote about not being able to find cotton Breezies. I went to ebay and there were one or two vendors selling cotton Breezies.

I just looked and all that are being sold are nylon.

Honored Contributor

I wear high cut cotton briefs too.  I get mine at Victoria's Secret.  They fit well and never ride or scrunch up.  

I have to admit that over the years that the cotton has been getting thinner, but the fit is still great and they don't shrink.

I have tried Fruit of the Loom and don't like the fit.  jockey brand  fits good and I like them, but VS is less expensive and I buy them on sale.