New Contributor

Breezies bras please offer A cup

Breezies please offer A cup bras. I loved wearing your bras in c cup then menopause hit and I went down to b cup and now I am a 46 a. I can only find 1 company that offers that size. Please think about offering a cup because your styles, colors, quality and prices can't be beat. I would appreciate it because I want to feel pretty again in your special bras.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Breezies bras please offer A cup

I ABSOLUTELY 100% AGREE WITH YOU.......I DONT UNDERSTAND IT...SEEMS LIKE COMMON SENSE TO ME.

Honored Contributor

Wow! I'd be happy if I could experience that. 44 DDD is hard to fit in clothes

I'm no Spring chicken, but, sure would be nice if mine were to lose wgt

LOL

Honored Contributor

Please offer a cup      TEE HEE HEE!

Honored Contributor

I just returned a bra from Breezies that was on sale.  The cup was huge.  It would fit a female elephant.  It was definitely defective and now I am leery of ordering from Breezies.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I'm barely an A cup, always have and always will be. Why not try wearing a bralette? Like a Coobie bra? "A"cups really don't need support and the comfort of these bras are second to none! 

"Pure Michigan"
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

wrote:

I'm barely an A cup, always have and always will be. Why not try wearing a bralette? Like a Coobie bra? "A"cups really don't need support and the comfort of these bras are second to none! 

@ID2, good suggestion but not for any size cup if a woman has shallow (not perky) breasts. I am barely a B cup and need good support and lift.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Honored Contributor

Need more 32s as well. Most Breezies start from 34 and hardly every smaller than that. 

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Need more 32s as well. Most Breezies start from 34 and hardly every smaller than that. 

@SilleeMee, I've noticed that many mainstream brands that are widely available also begin at 34. Usually the more expensive brands have smaller sizes.

If Breezies is a QVC brand, then maybe they know that their demographic might not include enough 32 or smaller even to make it worth their while.

I'm a 32 B in general and difficult to fit due to the shape of my breasts and my requirements in a bra, so when I find one that works well, I don't care about the price. And I stockpile.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland
Trusted Contributor

I buy Warner bras from Macy's, usually on sale. They come in A cup, are lightly padded for modesty, and the non-underwire ones are so comfortable. The straps never fall down for me. I've finally found a bra that fits!