Trusted Contributor

Breezies Underwire Bra A287341 BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

I just give up!!!! I ordered Breezies TSV bra a while ago, one of each, underwire and wire free. Have been wearing the wire free and it fit okay. Just today, I put on the underwire one and it was very small, does not cover me at all and not at all a proper fit. I am so tired of this kind of inconsistency. Both the bras were in the same size. So my lesson here is, no more breezies for me. Such a waste of money.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Underwire Bra A287341 BIG DISAPPOINTMENT!!!

I know what you mean!  Years ago I got a bra from Breezies and I loved, loved it.  It's underwire and made of cotton and it kinda looks more like a workout bra but not quite.

When I heard they were going to stop making them I bought as many as I could.  But because they are cotton they are beginning to look a bit narly.  

I have bought so many (lost track) of how many Breezies I've bought and have to keep sending them back over and over and......

I've written the company and asked if they would PLEASE make more of them but I guess it's not going to happen....

I've even given them the old number.  Other's wrote in asking for the same bra and it fell on deaf ears.  Oh!  Well!......

Esteemed Contributor

I am just the opposite.  I have both and they fit well.  I usually buy from another retailer (online) and get a good fit but wanted to try these and was very happy. Of course I buy mine AS IS when others return them or they do not sell.  For me it is a WIN. 

Respected Contributor

I ordered their TSV awhile back also...in the underwire version only.  Fit was perfect and seemed like a decent bra for the money only problem is that side sling ultimare thing they put in their bras makes me itch like crazy!!! I hate that....why are they doing that?? why put it in their at all? no other bras do that...they have it in every style.  Horrible had to return will never buy again due to that picky itchy sling thing in their line.

Honored Contributor

Breezies had a great underwire support bra that I loved so of course they discontinued it.   After the Q ran out of my size,  I went on eBay and ordered every one I could find.   I'm about to exhaust my supply and haven't found a suitable substitute.   Found a brand-new unopened one in a drawer this week,  and grabbed it like it was gold. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Looks like they are discontinuing their modesty cups, too. Those are the only ones I buy. I hope that it's just a lapse and they bring more in soon. All I've seen on recent shows were soft cups and the modesty cups were on clearance with my size sold out.

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered several of their last TSV---both underwire and wire free. I found them all to be perfect and, yes, the sizing was consistent. I'm very grateful for Breezies because they're so comfortable, I don't even feel them (and that's saying a great deal about a bra!). I hope they don't ever go out of business!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I LOVE TSV!!! Full busted! 36DDD spent $$$ famous brand!! Recent purchases, Disappointing, Quailty changed. TSV Exceeded my expectations!! Key points to longevity- 1. Alternate daily! Don't wear the same bra two days in a row. 2. Hand wash in cold water, Dawn is gentle. Qvc this is the best bra!! No shoulder pain!! My underwire perfect. Agree with previous comment I don't even feel the bra on. Finally! Sleep in this bra. Woohoo !!!🙋💓

Honored Contributor

I also went on Ebay and bought them all for six months, meaning they were customer returns that QVC sold off.  I think they are keeping them nowdays and selling them "as is."  The one I've been begging for is Hampton A14580.  As for the Ultimair sling, Ultimair was their original claim to fame.  It was used to absorb sweat.  Evidently no one liked it, as it is showing up less and less.