Regular Contributor

One of the Gendel daughters is on showing the soft support lace bra.  She is wearing it under a maxi dress.  The bra is obvious showing - she said she is comfortable wearing the bra with the dress with only the lace showing.   Anyone think too much of the bra is showing?  I would not be seen in a dress/bra like this.  I saw the original airing of this when it was a TSV and every dress she wore the bra was just about the focal point. 

Esteemed Contributor

Shipped my order back yesterday.   No support - thin - no shoulder adjustments, etc., etc., and etc.

Respected Contributor

Personally, I would not. But lots of people wear their bra straps showing for all the world to see, and I wouldn't do that either.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Respected Contributor

in a million years, i would not.  i dont even like the look of a racer back tank with regular bra straps showing ... and you see that all the time.  i think these looks can be ok for the younger people but certainly not for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Denise in PA.  The Gendel sister seems to be that bra's only satisfied customer, from what I've read.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I watched the younger Gendel daughter showing the bra the day of the TSV and many of the outfits she wore it with looked horrible.

I detest bras showing under clothing, straps included.  I would never walk out of my house in a dress where 1/4+ of my bra was showing.  It looked ridiculous.

Trusted Contributor

I am sorry that these bras did not work for some of you. I ordered a size smaller than the chart suggested and they fit really well. I would not wear them with a close fitting tee shirt because there is no modesty lining, but I am wearing one right now with a linen top and it feels very good. 

I am a 34 C and I ordered small. 

Trusted Contributor

I just shipped mine back today.

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Frequent Contributor

I really like these. I ordered 3 sets. Really comfortable and the lace is pretty. The placement of the lace is well thought out. They are a softer support than underwires but they are in the bra rotation for certain tops or if im just having a lounge day. They also work great for camping (more glamping really) when i have to leave the rv at night to walk the dog. I can sleep in this under a t shirt. They are so comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Breezies is the worst bra I have ever worn. I was poked in the underarm constantly, from the wire. I was wearing the right size