Trusted Contributor

Just got my order, tried one on and as I had feared would be the case with the sizing of S, M, L, XL offered, not a good fit. There is not much support to this bra and no way to adjust the strap for a better fit. Feels like everything is just compressed.Woman SadWoman Sad

Dogs are God's most perfect creatures. Angels here on earth to teach us to be better humans.
Contributor

Re: Breezies Recent TSV Bra Set

I ordered 2 sets according to the size chart and both were huge; they went back today. Contrary to what was said on the presentations throughout the day, there's not even a little support in these bras and the pretty lace what wasn't going to show through did, even when I tried on an Isaac pima cotton tee shirt. Disappointed and done with Breezies!

Esteemed Contributor

I never had luck with that brand.  Try Rhonda Shear for that type of bra.  Having breast cancer surgery I find the most comfort and decent support with hers.  

Esteemed Contributor

My order of two went out today for a refund.  The last 2 Breezies I took a chance on weren't very good; but I kept them.  This recent design is ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE.  No strap adjustment - silly lace with a non-support hammock. 

Looks cheap to mass produce.

Probably the reason they discontinued their best bra - too expensive.

Respected Contributor

Those type of bras never really work well for a lot of us.  I am a 34DD and desperately tried to find a bralette that would work for me, I wanted something pretty yet comfy for home use. I bought several and none of them work right.  The problem is that they are made with the assumption that bigger cup size = bigger band width, which is not the case.  They don't accomodate a smaller band with bigger cup. To get a bigger cup the band is then too loose on me and vice versa. I wear them around the house but would not go out in public in the, very little support and the girls look squooshed. I have officially given up on bralettes.

Honored Contributor

I bought two sets and I am happy I did.  Honestly, I thought I was going to have to return them.  I didn't think they'd work for my C cups.  I debated for quite a while, watched severl presentations because the size chart seemed "off" to me.  My common sense told me that if I bought the size the chart said, those bras would be to big and loose and fall off my shoulders.  So, I went down a size and they fit.  They leisure bras but they definitely have enough support for me so that I can wear them outside under my maxi dresses.  

Honored Contributor

Someone I run into all the time in my job is a huge Q shopper and she ordered these the last time they were the TSV and she said they were horrible.  She ordered multiple sets and sent them all back.  She said they were the most horrible fitting bras she has ever tried.

Valued Contributor

On the other hand, I received mine and tried them with some trepidation -- I'm not fond of regular Breezies bras. I was very surprised and happy to find they do very well for me. I bought a medium (I am 36B) and find the support appropriate enough to wear out with tee shirts, etc. I have a problem shoulder and just love the wide straps.

Going back for two more in colors.

Honored Contributor

Was this the style with the overlapping sections of band under the arms?  Those things gapped on me horribly.  Two different sizes, both went back.  Overall I've had good luck with Breezies over the years.  

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

Was this the style with the overlapping sections of band under the arms?  Those things gapped on me horribly.  Two different sizes, both went back.  Overall I've had good luck with Breezies over the years.  

I don't know, this was my very first Breezie bra.  Generally, I don't even watch their presentations.  This is the TSV I bought.

https://www.qvc.com/Breezies-Set-of-Two-Soft-Support-Lace-Bras.product.A307831.html?upsh=1&sc=A30783...