Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Models Taylor and Ann

Ann sure has a long torso (or whatever it's called, not quite sure).  She's very long-ish, and:

Waistbands sit very, very low on her.  Across her tummy or lower.

I'm short from under my bra to my waist, and very long from my natural waist (where my torso bends to the side) to the crotch area. 

So I'm always looking for high waist pants, panties, etc.

Now, Taylor always seems to wear very high waisted bottom lingerie, which I like.

Well, all of this is just boring chatter, I guess..........

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

I have seen both of them before modeling.....Ann is so beautiful, I think with her gorgeous cheekbones. She has a great body for modeling fashion.I believe she does a lot of modeling for Dennis Basso, and maybe Louis Del Olio as well. I think Ann would be great for some of the beauty shows with her beautiful bone structure!

Honored Contributor

p.s. 

I guess what I meant/mean to say is that when the lingerie bottoms are more near Ann's belly-button, (not across her tummy area), then that's the choice for me!  (Being I'm also very long in that area.)

I agree: Ann and Taylor are both very beautiful models.

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).

I would like to know if Taylor is married or has a boyfriend
Esteemed Contributor

Ann does many of the make up shows.  She has rosecea and they have her take off and put on the foundation to show coverage.  Both Taylor and Ann do fashion shows.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!