Honored Contributor

Breezies Models Taylor and Ann

Just curious - I haven't seen them on any other shows. Do they model for other shows too, or just Breezies? They are two pretty ladies! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Models Taylor and Ann

I've seen Ann modeling clothing on other shows.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have seen Taylor modeling clothes on other shows 😀

Valued Contributor

@beach-mom wrote:

Just curious - I haven't seen them on any other shows. Do they model for other shows too, or just Breezies? They are two pretty ladies! Smiley Happy

@beach-mom  They both model in the fashion shows as well.

Trusted Contributor

Ann seems to model when Dennis Basso is there or DelOlio.  She appears to me that she is a very professional model like Kate. I have not seen Taylor lately on the fashion shows and missed her.  Suzanne is showing up more again as she was not there for a while.  Maybe they have other jobs in the meantime.

Honored Contributor

I think Taylor is the most attractive large sized model on QVC.  Pretty, nicely shaped and proportioned.  Just lovely!

Respected Contributor

Those two girls have loads of nerve standing around in their bras and leggings all day...Gotta give it to them. I know I couldn't do it.

I think they have the best women for the job though. Both are gorgeous / poised / and lovely.  I am a HUGE fan of Taylor. She is a delight in every way.

Honored Contributor

I have not seen Taylor modeling fashion in quite awhile. I think she's beautiful, has a lovely womanly figure and looks good in the clothes. 

Honored Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

Those two girls have loads of nerve standing around in their bras and leggings all day...Gotta give it to them. I know I couldn't do it.

I think they have the best women for the job though. Both are gorgeous / poised / and lovely.  I am a HUGE fan of Taylor. She is a delight in every way.

@MoonieBaby.   Especially if those studios are as cold as everyone says they are.  Notice Gary Goben always wears a jacket.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Thanks for explaining everyone! I guess I haven't watched the shows they've been on. Maybe I will get to see them sometime. Smiley Happy