Respected Contributor

Just watching the Breezies Body Brillance presentation, it really underscores the need for more than a triple D, because the fit on the models is just not right.  For the larger model the cup size is absolutely too small.

I noticed when the camera switched back to the manikin model, you actually see how the bra is supposed to fit.  

This goes right along with all the rest of the clothes that QVC puts on models that are just too short, or too small for them.

Honored Contributor

@BhvbumIt's been years and years since I've found a bra in the Breezies price range that works for my body - and that's true even as a weight loss has moved me from an overflowing 38G to 32F.  I did find one Wacoal at Nordstrom, but only one style that fit and that one was twice the cost of any of the Breezies.   Hate to spend that kind of money for something that doesn't even show -  except of course in how my clothes fit!

Trusted Contributor

I have had to go the Wacoal route at Nordstom's too.  It makes SUCH a difference to be fitted for a bra that makes me look good.  I saw a picture of myself where my face looked great, but my droopy boobs looked terrible! I hit DELETE. 

Now I treat myself to an expensive well fitting bra, and skip trying anything else.