Honored Contributor

Early  this morning one of the Breezies Sisters was talking about  the bra she was selling and  got  talking about how she  had two fried eggs and needed this bra to give her shape....

37218707-two-fried-eggs-in-a-black-pan-breakfast-preparation.jpg

THAT VISUAL.... was just TOO MUCH. Rather grossed me out.  Why not just say she needs support??? That was all she had to say.  TMI!~

Honored Contributor

If it was the lady who talks fast, fast and faster good for you....I can't understand what she's saying because she talks way, way too fast.

I never listen to much any of the sales people talk about when talking about the products.  I do listening to the Clark lady because she talks about (and shows pictures) (I'm all about visual aids...Ha!) where was I?  Oh!  Yes!  She talks about her sweet boys and makes it/presentations interesting.

I must say I'm impressed that you heard that (about the eggs).  

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66  She was sitting down with the host... did not notice her talking fast at all.

Respected Contributor

Honored Contributor

I couldn't have been the sister who talks fast.  She claims she is well endowed and needs a ton of support.

Two fried eggs is a popular term reserved for the less than endowed gal who probably needs some padding for shape.

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezies Bras

[ Edited ]

I can't wear Breezies bras. They are so uncomfortable and I have tried different styles of them...all uncomfortable to me. They usually don't have my size 32 and hardly ever in DD. The ones they carried in the past did not fit me at all.

Honored Contributor

Ah pardon me but those 2 fried eggs would be me & all the very little I have as 2 fried eggs are almost flat as 2 pancakes on the side.

@SeaMaiden  I've seen those those Breezies girls and their mum, none of them have 'just 2 fried eggs'!!!

LOL

Respected Contributor

I am so glad I clicked on this thread, I learned something today, never heard of that at all and what's funny was the visual didn't do a darn thing for me, it was someone explaining what the egg meant!

Honored Contributor

I'm clueless too, all these silly euphemisms (the girls)  for body parts is juvenile.

Regular Contributor

Let's not forget "chicken nuggets". UGH