Respected Contributor

I have been wearing 46D Breezies for years.  Lately, I found them too tight.  So, I ordered a 48D bra in the same style (wild rose).  The cups were wayyyyy too big.  So, I decided to size down in the cups.  I only found a 48C--no 48CC or 48CCC.  Customer Service didn't know if size C bras came in the three choices--C, CC, or CCC.  So, I didn't know if they don't come in these choices or if the C sizes only come in a single C.  Does anyone know the answer to this question?

Honored Contributor

I've never seen anything but the standard C cup in the Breezies line.

Honored Contributor

I have been wearing breezies for a few years. So far have had no major problem with band fit (chest). I just got several new bras for replacments of old breezies. Yesterday i did put on a bra that was a might bit snug (chest), i was able to just open up to next row of hooks/eyes. Cup size does run a smidge bit big for me, but not enough for me to find a new size. I am keeping to my 40D .

Honored Contributor

I purchased a bra from Breezies in a C cup and the cup was so big that an elephant could wear it.  How ridiculous.  I gave them another chance and I find that their cups run a little big but not like the elephant cup.  Breezies are cheaply made and do not last but they are good in a pinch when you need a bra sometimes.  Cat Tongue

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

i had no issue waring bras band..

Honored Contributor

@fortune

There is no such thing as a CC or CCC size, it goes, C.D.DD.DDD, E,F,G...

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Esteemed Contributor

Worst bra ever made IMO.

Frequent Contributor

I experienced the same thing.  I love the Breezies bras, however, the last one I purchased was too tight.  I recently had surgery on my breast, and I wanted to order something comfortable. I purchased the no wire, front closure bra in my normal size, 38 C. It is very tight.  I could only wear it for a few hours, and then I had to take it off.  I felt like it was pinching me.  I am not sending it back. Not worth the trouble.  

Honored Contributor

Due to a weight gain, no other excuse, I  am experiencing tight bras.  I also ordered up one band size 44D to 46D, and had the same experience, the cup was HUGE.  So I stuck with my previous solution,  bra band extenders.  I get mine from Amazon, Maidenform brand.  Be sure you get the matching number of hooks.  They usually come assorted colors.  I will say that my last purchase of Breezies fit in my normal size, the recent TSV A296436.  It is a stretchier band fabric. 

Respected Contributor

So hard to get the right size from a TV bra.  Even after following the measurement guides. And then you have to send it back for an exchange and hope for the best. If only they fit like Wacoal then it would be a no brainer, but they don't.