Trusted Contributor

When ever the girls are on,the younger girl who stands by a modal talking,makes me change the channel real fast.She talks SO fast,not one word is understood.The boss mother needs to get her doing something else.

Respected Contributor

Fast talker for sure.

Super Contributor

I feel the exact same way.  She is very pretty and I am sure a nice person but not good at what she is trying to do.  I change channel really fast also.

Valued Contributor

they have to say a lot of info in a short amount of time. I often wonder if they (vendors) have speech coaches, or have to take speech classes before they start presenting items at the Q?

Super Contributor

The younger generation does talk faster.  If there was ever a hope of getting younger customers, I think you could see a little more of this.  This also means that you will probably not like how they dress.  I can't say if television shopping will ever seek out younger customers, but they certainly are not doing much to get them now.  With the exception of some of the makeup kits, they don't offer anything younger consumers would want, much less present things in a way that would connect with them.  Then again, maybe they are happy with the way things are.

Honored Contributor

It's not a social event,  it's not a tea party.  It's business.  She has limited time in which to get a lot of information out to the customer.  There are no "girls" on QVC.  They are "women", working women.   You make it sound like the vendor brought her 12 year olds to work with her.  

Esteemed Contributor

I’m hearing disabled and the Breeze girl talks so fast they  can’t keep up with her on captions. Several of the younger , newer hosts do that also. They need to be told to please slow down. 

Esteemed Contributor

The “Breezie Women”  remind me of the Kardashian’s with blond hair .... they are all “done up” to kill!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Can't decide if it's her delivery or her tone.  She kinda yells at you.  Cathy and Kalina are easier on the ears.  JMO.

Super Contributor

Why is she even there posing and modeling when they have 2 professional models of different sizes with the bras on to show how they fit??   I understand she shows how you will look in clothes but, honestly, how many women dress like she does in skin tight outfits on a perfect body?