Respected Contributor

Re: Breezes Bras customer ratings

Very poor quality, very little support, weird fit. I threw all of mine away after first wear. I am on the large side, so I would not recommend if you are on the large side. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am a 38 DD. I have several of their bras and I have had no problems except for this last one that I purchased. My preference is their T Shirt Bras. This last one does not fit well, but I have lost 20 lbs recently and I am wondering if that is why the cup does not fit well. This has been the only purchase that I was not happy with.

Respected Contributor

I just tried these last month.  I am a 34-36B and I got the t-shirt bra's and love them.  I like the smoothness on my back and I like that I am not coming out of my cups.  I washed them all upon receipt so none are scratchy.

Deb

Ps.  I am about 114lbs

Honored Contributor

Do they run small?    They don't offer size 32........

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

I have found that Breezies bras do not offer the support I want so I don't buy them. 

Honored Contributor

If you're in an urban area with Kohls, there's probably a large department store in the area...Macy's, Dillard's, Saks, Neimans, Nordstroms.    

These large dept stores provide Professional Bra Fitters on a regular basis.  I would recommend going this route from the get-go.   Get a good fit and get a quality bra....especially since you have less than common size (42 is hard to find, yes?).   

For or the life of me, I can't imagine how women buy bras over the TV.  Aside from shoes & perfume...bras are the most difficult thing to fit without trying on.  Even within the same manufacturer, sizes differ.  

Honored Contributor

I love them.  I've been wearing them for years. I think they're one of the best values from QVC. I have never found them to be scratchy or defective in any way.  I'm thinking that a woman whose bra unclips on its own is wearing the wrong size. I'm a 36DD, so I'm careful about the style I choose. Not all styles work for larger bust sizes.  

~ house cat ~
New Contributor

These are the worst!!! I've tried several and find I am disappointed every time. Thanks are uncomfortable, provide little support, and do not wear well. Not sure who they design for but it's not real women.  And it takes a lot of gall to charge more than $5 for any of them. QVC must own stock in this company since the continually trot out this poor item.

Honored Contributor

I could never find one that fit me comfortably and I tried the few styles which came in my size, 32DD...it's a hard size to find anyway and Breezies did not get it right imo.

Respected Contributor

@terrier3 wrote:

They are itchy and not very good, IMO.

I had the same problem. The underwire area gave me a horrible itchy rash. Never had this happen with any other bra.