Occasional Contributor

Breezes Bras customer ratings

Just purchased a Hanes wire free bra from Kohls yesterday.  The quality isn't there.  I'm interested in trying the Breezes brand. The reviews aren't very complimentary.  The hooks come undone while wearing; the lace is rough and itchy, etc.  What's the real deal on these?  The smaller busted women who reviewed seemed to be happier with their purchase. I'm a 42B.  Comments from those who have purchased this brand are most welcomed.  Thanks

Honored Contributor

Re: Breezes Bras customer ratings

They are itchy and not very good, IMO.

Honored Contributor

I didn't find Breezies to be itchy or uncomfortable really, but I dud not get the support I need -  probably because the smallest cup I can wear is DDD and they make so few bras in that size.

Anyway - for a bra about the price of a Breezies, I'd try Dillards if there's one near you.  They have a great bra selection and good fitters, too.  I buy a Cabernet bra- it's not my all-time favorite bra, but the Prima Dona I truly love now costs somewhere around $150, not what I'm spending for everyday wear.

Frequent Contributor

@Ghearneen

I'm a 38DD and I love Breezies bras.  I've wore them for nearly nine years.  I especially like their t-shirt bras.  I do have a few with the lace but find with more of today's styles that the t-shirt fits into my wardrobe better.  I've never had an issue with any of the straps.  They stay on the shoulder nicely.  No issues with any of the hooks coming undone nor issues with them bending.  The lace has always been very soft, not itchy or scratchy.  I've also never had issues with the underwires breaking through.  As as larger busted person, it's hard to find a bra that supports well and is comfortable.  I've always handwashed my Breezies and they've lasted.  I also find that the side straps help hold everything in place.  I haven't had any issues with them stretching out very quickly either.

Breezies is a bra brand that I would highly recommend.  Today's a great day to try one with all styles being on easy pay.

Wen user for over 14 years.

Favorite formulas: TT, LAV, SCM, FTP, WCM, 613, MIF, BGT
Honored Contributor

I've beleen wearing them for years and overall I've been very happy with them.  I'm a 44D which isn't always available in dept stores and some catalogs.  Has every style workd?  No, but once I find something I like I keep buying it.  I even go to Ebay and get the cheap ones other customers have returned.  Two sellers I recommend are craigsplace and safinas.  Always pristine condition or they don't send them out.  Remember, the bras you buy in stores have been tried on also. 

Trusted Contributor

I like the Barely Breezies and Breezies T-shirt bra.  I'm 36B and the bra is structured giving me an actual bustline.  Unfortunately, I don't know where I was when they were passing out the bigger boobage.

Contributor

I'm between a 42/44 B and have found that Barely Breezies Bras fit me much better than Breezies Bras.  Sometimes I have to add a bra extender to  the Barely Breezies Bras, but the cup size seems to be smaller than on the Breezies Bras which is good for me.

Valued Contributor

I own about 10 Breezie Bras. I am a 36C, and they fit me perfectly!! I have some with lace, and they don't itch me at all. I love the bright colors in the t-shirt bras. I would recommend them.

Esteemed Contributor

I love Breezies bras---both with wire and wireless. I'm a 34D and they fit surprisingly well. Prior to Breezies, I only wore Wacaol. I like Breezies better and they're about half the price of Wacaol bras. I recommend them.

Occasional Contributor

I've been using Breezies for years and have been very satisfied. As always, not everything is for everyone and not every style is perfect  but the fact that I have a number of different styles and a few of each as well should make a statement. I would suggest you give the brand a try and perhaps consider starting with their newest one..Wild Roses II. By the way, I am the same size as you.....Good Luck! Hope this helps.