Regular Contributor

Fabulous 2 hour show today. I think I bought 10 items and I've decided I want my whole wardrobe to be Linea . It's good quality, classic and stunningly beautiful. 

Esteemed Contributor

Love Louis!!

Respected Contributor

What a real treat, LDO and Mary Beth.........

Valued Contributor

Join the club.

Valued Contributor

Only caught a few minutes, what a fabulous show.   The models looked stunning, the host and vendor were a delight .  Wish I could have bought a lot more.  We need more shows like this.

Honored Contributor

I enjoyed the show a lot too.  The quality of Louis' items is wonderful.  Linea is the only clothing I buy from QVC now.  I have so many of his jackets and sweaters and they are always in style.

Trusted Contributor

You're killing me Louis!

Killing me!Woman LOL

I loved everything - got the WK pants, missed out on the skirt (partly glad).

Love the blackberry color!

Respected Contributor

I only saw the last 5 minutes, bought a few pieces. Missed the midi skirt!

Respected Contributor

I loved every minute of the show. The models always look so beautiful in his clothes. His clothes are definitely the most sophisticated  on QVC, and his presentations are just beautiful. The quality of everything he sell is the absolute best, and I'm so addicted to his jewelry. I hope he's bring in more hosiery!

Valued Contributor

What everyone else said!!!!!!!!!!!!

Louis's clothing and jewelry are just the best in my opinion---there's not even a close second.  From his sketches, designs, communication, talent, presentations to receiving the reasonably priced classic well-made "fruits of his labors" in the mail.  IT'S ALL GOOD!

KK